Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chick-Fil-A Fam Grab! YUM

Anyone who knows me at all knows how much me and the girls LOVE, LOVE Chick-Fil-A so this deal makes me haaaappy. You can get $20 worth of food for $10 at four locations in Atlanta - one of those being Chastain which is on the way to Town Center so definitely doable. That is exit 271 off of 75, take a left and you will see it on the left.

First you will need to set up an account at Fam Grab. This is alot like Groupon but targets family fun in and around Atlanta and spotlights new places you might not know about otherwise. After you sign up, go to Today's Grab and Chick-Fil-A is the deal of the day!

Don't forget I am giving away a 4-pack of Braves tickets when I reach 2300 visitors! Check out this post for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment